My family

My family

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Thank you

I have received many emails from people thanking me for doing this blog , and that I have made a difference in writing this and that I am strong for sharing.

To them,I say thank you , but you are all as strong as me for going through this. I very much appreciate the stories that I have been given the opportunities to read from each and every one of you. Thank you for trusting me and for all the kind words, you are all amazing and just because I chose to write about this and tell people, it doesn't make me any better or any stronger.

As requested, I will continue to write , until I have nothing to write about! This may mean branching off into different directions, but this is how I like to deal with things that have happened. It makes me thing, and is very therapeutic. I think for those who haven't told anyone  about what they are going through or have gone through, it is definitively a way to get it out. You don't have to show anyone but the benefits of writing are so very much worth it.

I have been thinking about what I want to do next with the blog.. as mentioned yesterday, I want to arrange a support group which will potentially meet once a week. I have emailed some cafes to see if they would allow us a few hours a day to reserve a few tables and I hope to hear back from them soon. I was hoping for the West End of Glasgow on woodlands road and also a group up at the fort, possibly Starbucks.  I will create the even on www.meetup.com , that will be created once I hear back from the venues.

Anyhoo, I have an essay to write and the gym n the morning, so I will say good night just now.







No comments:

Post a Comment