My family

My family

Saturday 27 August 2011

Exciting new Venture

I have mentioned in the title of the  blog that I will also be discussing other things which I do apart from writing about PND, and this is one of those.

I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work with two very amazing mothers who have their own businesses and I am very excited to say that I will be working with Margaret Totten of "motivating mums" and "social climbers" who came up with a wonderful and much needed business idea  geared towards new mothers,expectant mothers, working mothers,stay at home mothers and... welll... MOTHERS!

We will be a "green"company who provide cleaning services using green cleaning products for all you mothers out there.  We will be providing different services such as food shopping, laundry,ironing, making sure that the fridge is stocked  , providing flowers and chocolates/muffins. Thinking of the needs of a mother and also providing support in ways that a new mum might require.  Think of it as having your own personal assistant/concierge! We know that being parent both mentally and physically at times and we want to help lighten that load if we can.

We aim to also provide vouchers, as a gift idea .. for mums who are just getting out of hospital and the housework is the last thing on their mind! The vouchers can also just be bought for someone who just wants a break from it all.

Watch this space for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment