My family

My family

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Buggython Fundraiser

Hi

Just wanted to share with you all about the Buggython which is taking place in Glasgow this September. I will attach the flyer for anyone who is interested and I really hope that you can all come out and support this amazing fundraising event.

As you all know, the Tom Allan Centre had a major impact on my recovery , and I will continue to support them in any way that I can.  They also require volunteers for their creche, admin, and fundraising. If anyone wants to volunteer, the details are detailed on the flyer.

                                                          BlueBell Buggython
Saturday 10 September 2011
10.30am to 1pm
BOTANIC GARDENS
730 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 0UE
Face painting, Arts & Crafts & Entertainment
Walk starts at 11am - all welcome with buggy or not!

Registration £5
To help families affected by Ante/Postnatal Depression

Contact:
Jackie Walker Bluebell PND Service Tom Allan Centre

at: Bluebell PND Support


Church of Scotland Social Care Council, Operating as CrossReach The Church of Scotland, Scottish Charity No. SCO11353





No comments:

Post a Comment