My family

My family

Tuesday 23 August 2011

An idea started a long time ago..

It wasn't until I had read over my friends experience with PND that I remembered something that I had started a few years ago. Something that I should have done and something that I will do now that I am stronger.

I had started writing a letter to the maternity unit at the Southern General where I had my baby. I wanted them to know and to be aware at what I felt had been done wrong when I had stayed there 4 years ago yesterday. I wanted to make them feel as bad as they had me and I wanted revenge. They needed to know what they did.

But things have changed since then, the anger has subsided slightly and there is some resentment and bitterness still within me but it is getting better and better.  So I have decided to write a letter of my experience and ask that they possibly use the blog in some way to think about how they can handle certain situations. They may look at it and thing "WTH" or it may just get through to at least one person.

I will think about what I want to write and how to introduce it and if I get a response, I will include it within the blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment