My family

My family

Saturday 27 August 2011

Coming to an end...

As a lot of you know, after my HNC counselling finished, I went on to do a module right after called "exploring fear and sadness" with the Open University as part of the Counselling Diploma.  I have two essays to do before the course comes to an end and I have to say for the first time that I am relieved.

I have studied with the Open University before and I have nothing but good things to say about them as they are probably the most supportive academic institutions (along with Motherwell College), that I have attended. The reason why I am glad to see it end is because I really should have taken a break before embarking on something new.  I didn't give it my all , but I am pleased with the marks that I have received so far, and cant complain.. especially for a level two course.

I think that I am finally coming to the realization that I have to look after myself a bit more and realize that what I have done this far is up there on the same level as super woman! sometimes you need to let yourself have a break and that its a good time to recharge the batteries.  I also have this blog that I want to maintain as well as the meet up group and business venture to develop.

I am also planning for next year, which may mean either a new addition(if things work out), or the mental health nursing degree if they accept me....

Just a few thoughts to put down in writing for a Saturday evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment