My family

My family

Thursday 18 August 2011

Scheduled meet up

Im getting very excited about this! I didn't realize that the link wasn't working and have fixed this and the details are there. If you don't want to register on the www.meetup.com , this is fine and I know a few of you were nervous and decided to mail me privately which is also fine.

I guess as I have said, that there are no expectations for anyone, I just want it to be a meet up of people who are experiencing/experienced PND and for the chance to talk about things if you choose to or it can just be something to do if you want to get out of the house and not talk about things.

I will ask though how people feel about the meet up times, and how you want the group to go? i thought about possibly getting some speakers a long at a later date... Just let me know if there is anything that you may want brought up .. again no expectations. It is totally informal and all kids are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment