My family

My family

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday mornings..

A time of refection for me I guess.. Going out for a walk with the dog soon and am trying to plan what to write about this week.. I try not to plan much at all as its just things that pop into my head about how I feel on reflection of that time and how I feel now and how far I have come.


I will be posting about things that helped me get through the tough times such as taking a walk, having a treatment, a swim,getting out amongst nature, writing ect. I will also be interviewing a few people about their experiences as they have so kindly said yes to helping me :) and I will have another husband's point of view as it affects our relationships in different ways.  I was starting to worry that no one would attend the meet up but realize that these things take time and word needs to get out there.

I was speaking to my friend Cheryl Ryder yesterday about different ways to take this forward and she had suggested a news letter as well as another few ideas and she really knows what she is talking about as she has created a business for babies who require dairy free baby food , called "Dribble Delights". I also wanted to increase awareness and will be going to a networking event that my friend Margaret Totten  is hosting via "Social Climbers" , in September supported by "Motivating Mums" in Glasgow. They are a great organization who support mothers and give advice for mums in business.

So there are a lot of things in the works just now, its an exciting time! So off I go for my morning walk ... and then its off to Blair Drummond Safari Park for the wee one's 4th birthday celebrations :) Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment