My family

My family

Monday 8 August 2011

Another side line note

I will be talking to my husband to get his point of view about PND.  I want  this blog to be as informative as possible, with all sides and opinions explored.   I will also try to interview men who have gone through PND to see what their experiences were and how it affected them.  This will not come for some time as I will need to speak to a few people about getting permission.

I have also engaged with some people from the States and it would be great to get their opinion on how the health care system is over there to see if we could possibly learn from or improve upon our system here.  I  think it is always a great idea to get perspectives from people in other countries as well as our own due to PND being such an individual and real experience for those who have been on this journey.

I would also like to gather some links, one of which I posted in twitter this morning for people who live in Scotland. I wonder how much help and information is available for those who may live in remote areas of the UK? Please feel free to comment and I will certainly add any links which could be of use to people?


No comments:

Post a Comment