My family

My family

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wow!

Hi

Just wanted to say that article has been published from last week's interview. Very excited that they have helped to highlight issues and empower women in business at the same time.  I hope that mentioning the blog address can reach more people in hope of highlighting PND and PPD.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/editor-s-picks/mum-s-the-word-as-new-site-proves-to-be-real-hit-1.1122004

I just wanted to thank all of those women who published blogs and continue to do so because without your inspiring words and stories, I don't know if I would have  had the strength to do it. I feel so empowered by you all and i think you should all be proud of yourself.

Special thanks goes to Margaret Totten  for getting me into the paper and to Cheryl Ryder for being amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angeline

    I spotted the article in the Evening Times. I'm a reporter for the Rutherglen Reformer and noticed you live in Cambuslang. If you would be interested, I think we could do somehting else on your blogspot for your local paper.

    If you're interested, let me know be calling 01698 205135 or you can email me at ddickie@s-un.co.uk

    Cheers

    Dougie

    ReplyDelete