My family

My family

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Updates!

Just an update to say that I have scheduled a meet up for Tuesday October 11th at 11am, Beanscene Woodlands Road in Glasgow. I will probably continue to have the meet ups there unless anyone suggests elsewhere. I am open to traveling and also meeting on a one to one basis if anyone out there doesn't want to meet in a group. Any meeting in a one to one basis will be done in a coffee shop or somewhere else public, for obvious safety reasons.

Also, I am pleased by the article that was printed in the Cambuslang and Rutherglen Reformer today which was about highlighting the issues of PND and how I am using the blog to do this. I hope to do more work on a support service of some sort, this is in early stages just now but there are many ideas circulating!

Also, with the help of a friend and her company "POLR", I will have my own .co.uk up and running very soon! I am looking for people who would like to tell their stories and include favorite blogs and will also start blogging about other interests of mine but it will be primarily focusing in PND. I will also be running a few competitions now and again , for books and other goodies.

In the next few weeks I will also be graduating, have an essay due and be finishing off a course that I have been doing with the amazing "Open University" and have a guest blog being put on to "Britmums" so I may not get a chance to write as much.

I think this is all that I have on.... Thanks again to all of you who continue to read, comment and email me. Your support is amazing:)

1 comment: