My family

My family

Friday 9 September 2011

Whoosh

I have had a manic week.. it has had its highs and lows but mainly positively high and I have had to sit down to reflect on just how busy that it has been.  I have met some wonderful people and have also connected via twitter and the blog, to many more equally amazing and talented women who have taught me quite a lot this week.

I have gone from one meeting to the next, trying to fit in everything as my eyes have been opened up to the possibilities of where the blog can go and who it may be able to help. This is what I want to do and this is where I am taking it, full steam ahead! My world is going fast and if I had to describe it, it would be in one word"Whoosh"!  Its times like this though when I have to sit down in silence, with my thoughts and take stock. I have to set boundaries, those for myself and for other people otherwise I could head easily in to burn out. Self awareness has been a wonderful thing to have and has kept me near enough sane for the last wee while, long may it continue!

So this week, I must concentrate on me and some self care. I have to get my final essay completed and sent away, and I have to also take some time to walk, exercise and be kind to myself. I must also put more effort in to friendships as I am aware that some of them have suffered in the past few weeks due to appointments.  So this following week will be purely about me, friendships and family.

Although this post wasn't really about much, its helped me get some thoughts out and my mind clear! That can't be too bad, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment